segunda-feira, 2 de agosto de 2010

PROSA DE VERÃO 3X20


Baby, lover of mine, remember casual holiday, summer holiday, our anniversary, that old sun? Ruby sun is king!
Remember
familiar light that day in California, Southern California, surfing you and I by the sea, you and I, watching the waves? Time to wander...
I like swimming in deep blue sea and when your sun goes down you'll know. Cold moments, high and dry. Can't hear my eyes, it's working? Just ain't gonna work out. Can't I know? I can't go for that, I can't tell you why...
All I want
, is kisses.The best thing in dreamland it's a kiss. A kiss off fortune wet gold, close to you, me in you, real love, freak love. What would I want? Sky.
Beach baby, I been born again, I'll leave house, happy house, I will live on islands, I'll take care of you. Oh my love, I love music, Billie Holiday, Shadows! Sing me a song, a natural tune... la la la, uh? You say the stupidest things. Last song, finish line!
We are free, forever.

Gostaram da história? Para esquecer tristezas, dedicamos parte do fim de semana a escolher música de férias. Depois decidimos juntar os títulos dos temas e, com algum esforço, construir esta pequena charopada que só mesmo o calor pode desculpar. São mais de 60 canções eleitas da imensa escolha que um iPod Clássic aguenta. Entre versões e poucos temas antigos, demos primazia a música recente e despreocupada e que no verão ainda faz mais sentido... ou não. A foto, do olho insistente do amigo Nuno, não é californiana mas sim viguense. Serve na mesma. Na medida do possível, boas férias!
Ah, já agora, os autores das canções são todos estes senhores:


. DEVENDRA BANHART - Baby
. BEACH HOUSE - Lover of mine
. YEASAYER - I remember
. HERE WE GO MAGIC - Casual
. VAMPIRE WEEKEND - Holiday
. WILD NOTHING - Summer holiday
. BILL CALLAHAN - Our anniversary (live)
. FOREIGN BORN - That old sun
. ALI FARKA TOURÉ & TOUMANI DIABATÉ - Ruby
. LAURA VEIRS - Sun is king
. MARK EITZEL - Remember
. ASOBI SEKSU - Familiar light
. LALI PUNA - That day
. JOANNA NEWSOM - In California
. BRIAN WILSON - Southern California
. MEMORY CASSETE - Surfin'
. WILCO - You and I
. WENDY & BONNIE - By the sea
. FIELD MUSIC - You and I
. TAKEN BY TREES - Watch the waves
. GYPSY AND THE CAT - Time to wander
. THE DIVINE COMEDY - I like
. TRACEY THORN - Swimming
. GRIZZLY BEAR - Deep blue sea
. WHITEY - And when your sun goes down you'll know
. PAUL WELLER -Cold moments
. AMANDA PALMER - High and dry (Radiohead)
. ARIEL PINK'S HAUNTED GRAFITTI - Can't hear my eyes
. MGMT - It's working
. MAYER HAWTHORNE - Just ain't gonna work out
. AVI BUFFALO - Can't I Know?
. THE BIRD AND THE BEE - I can't go for that (Hall & Oates)
. CHROMEO - I can't tell you why (The Eagles)
. LCD SOUNDSYSTEM - All I want
. KISSES - Kisses
. DOVEMAN - The best thing
. NO KIDS - In dreamland
. JAMIE LIDELL - It's a kiss
. SAY HI - Kiss off (Violent Femmes)
. MIDLAKE - Fortune
. THE OCTOPUS PROJECT - Wet gold
. JIM O' ROURKE - Close to you (Bacharach)
. KINGS OF CONVENIENCE - Me in you
. DELOREAN - Real love
. TORO Y MOI - Freak love
. ANIMAL COLLECTIVE - What would I want? Sky
. BON IVER - Beach baby
. THE PHENOMENAL HANDCLAP BAND - I been born again
. CARIBOU - Leave house
. THE JUAN MACLEAN - Happy house
. JOSH ROUSE - I will live on islands
. GIL SCOTT-HERON - I'll take care of you
. INARA GEORGE & VAND DYKE PARKS - Oh my love
. PREFAB MUSIC - I love music
. WARPAINT - Billie Holiday
. AU REVOIR SIMONE - Shadows
. JAMES YUILL - Sing me a song
. EFTERKLANG - Natural tune
. HOWIE BECK - La la la
. FUJIYA & MIYAGI - Uh
. WAVE MACHINES - You say the stupidest things
. CLOGS - Last song
. FANFARLO - Finish line (live iTunes)
. GET WELL SOON - We are free
. ROKY ERICKSON with OKKERVIL RIVER - Forever

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

bela "playlist" sim senhor =D
abç

Nádia Soprano disse...

Boas Férias! Com muita música, muito sol e muita diversão! :)
Em Setembro faço uma visita no Museu!
Beijinhos
Nádia (ou Neida) ;)